Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, October 13, 2006

FRIDAY 13

Oh, you guys! Today was shite. I was operating at 25% and it must have been so obvious to those around me. I did not even bother trying to hide my flagging energy. Yup, that's me yawning in front of class...and there I am again staring blankly into space. No, that's not drool. It's applesauce. Why am I so gosh darn tired? I know you didn't ask. But let us pretend you did.

Well, because last night I discovered that I have access to wireless internet in my apartment. I can steal it from my neighbor, which is so deliciously wicked isn't it? Okay, not really wicked at all, but it's hella fast. So in lieu of going to sleep when I should have, I stayed up late reading horrible, vapid online diaries and clicking through anonymous flicker accounts. Why did I do that!? I'm not smarter from it. It didn't enrich my life. It wasn't even very entertaining.

Stupid me.

Stoopit sleeepy...zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home