Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, February 26, 2007

OUT OF THE CAVE

Ladies and gentlemen, I just bought a cell phone. I was trying to get my birth control prescription filled last week (last minute thing) when I found myself hopelessly snared in the ropy mess of Planned Parenthood’s IVR, interactive voice response system. I wanted to talk to a live person, but all I got was Lady Robot telling me to press-one-to-reach-the-clinic-and-press-two-to-reach-the-administrative-office.

And all I could do was stare helplessly at my beautiful, army-green rotary phone wheel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 21st century. -The World

2/26/2007

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

What is this you say this was?
The twenty-first century??

*blink blink*

So where's my personal rocket pack?

2/27/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans don't even know how to drive their automobiles yet. The personal rocket pack will have to wait. Sorry. -TW

2/27/2007

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Aw phooey!

2/27/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home