Musings of a Winter Wren

Saturday, June 30, 2007

ALL NONSENSE

Yesterday while biking to a friends house, some stranger in a car emptied the contents of her water bottle on me. I wish I could explain this, but I'm afraid I don't completely understand it myself. When we both came to a red light, I rolled up to the passenger side window and asked her what the fuck that was all about. Some lady with gold teeth (the human sprinkler) started shouting with the animation and intensity of a Jerry Springer audience member. She was all, "You can't do that! We have kids in this car! You almost killed us! Yap, yap, yap!" Anyways, it was all nonsense. I tried to ask her what my supposed offense was, but all she could do was spit and fuss and garble more nonsense. I smiled and told her she was a crazy bitch. And then left.

2 Comments:

Blogger OCPD said...

Maybe she was accusing you of water theft. It's a serious offence, don't you know? Watch that she doesn't take you on Jerry Springer for a lie detector test to prove your theivery! He he!

7/04/2007

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Honestly? I found the water rather refreshing as it was a hot, sweaty afternoon. I just didn't care for the crazy rant w/ baseless accusations.

I imagine, if she took me on the Jerry Springer show, I would chase her around the set and yank her weave. And then we'd cut to commercial.

7/05/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home