Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, April 18, 2011

OUR NEW PET

I bought a piano this weekend.

You have no idea how much it thrills me to write those words! This is something I have wanted for fifteen years. Originally my parents were going to give me their old piano, but the beast would never fit through the Front door. I would have been very content with a used piano, but
I just happened to buy one new: an upright Kawai. It's a classic design, durable, and a good value. Just like me.

I played it this weekend at the warehouse and when it came time to leave, I kept glancing back over my shoulder, cooing at it like a puppy at the animal shelter saying, "I'll see you soon! Goodbye my lovely!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog. :)

4/25/2011

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Thanks sugar. I appreciate the love.

4/29/2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home