Musings of a Winter Wren

Sunday, November 21, 2004

THE CURE

You have no idea how often I visit this website and draw a really long 'duuuuuaaaaaahh' before I finally give up and do something else. It's not like I don't have things to share. I'm just so bloody fucking obsessive about these letters, with the arranging and the rearranging. (God, why do my feet feel so hot!?) To cure this stupidity I vow to write something every day for thirty-two days. No matter how dry and mundane it comes out sounding, I'm not going to edit. I mean Christ, I remember when I got my first journal. I was eight. I spent three days working on the table of contents before I realized I hadn't any content. By that time, I was completely exhausted with the idea of having a journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home