Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HE WANTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, EVER

I met my ex-husband at a nearby coffee shop and immediately, it was apparent to me why we divorced. I asked him if he felt bitter about anything or if he felt resolved, because his emails are so curt and he never asks how I'm doing. He gave me his most stoic, most placid expression as he assured me that there are no hard feelings. Holy Christ on acid! What. Ever. I have known this man for eight years and lived with him for four, and in that time I have learned to tell exactly when he is lying through is teeth. The sad thing is he believes everything he says. He's positively artful about the whole self-deception thing. He really ought to be studied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home