Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, October 24, 2005

WEEK EIGHT OF TWELVE

It is that time of the quarter again, where students and instructors alike are bogged down in a thick rotting swamp of lethargy. We, my students and I, have been acquainted now for two whole months and frankly, the magic is gone. I know they can no longer stand to hear me go on and on about solving complex vectors just as I can no longer countenance their sophomoric humor and their birdbrain schemes to meet women. And we're all still a month away from the end of the quarter! Quite literally, thirty fucking days!

The only way to ameliorate the situation is to reach back, waaaaaaaaaay back for the most powerful emollient: Biting Sarcasm.

And wouldn't you know it, my tube of Biting Sarcasm is nearly empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home