Musings of a Winter Wren

Saturday, December 02, 2006

BLUE SATURDAY

Oh. Hi ennui. I didn’t see you standing there. What? Yes, I know I’m nearing the end of my two week vacation. Why are you looking at me like that? Yeah sure, you could call these are pajama pants. Yeah, I know its past noon; what are you getting at?



Don’t give me that face.



Why are you still in my kitchen? Do you need something? Like a carrot peeler or a glass of water? Nothing! It’s just making me nervous, you standing around like that. What me? Isn’t it obvious? I’m doing work! Do you think I sit in front of my computer for health reasons? What do you mean ‘what work?’ Work, work! School-work. No, I’m not 'updating that online thingy!’

Geez!


*sigh*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

warbling come back to earth. i love the wit not the twit.

12/02/2006

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Really?? Hmmm.





I prefer the twit, myself.

12/03/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home