Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

RE: PREVIOUS POST

That was a formal letter of resignation (in case you were wondering).

I wrote it at a coffee shop and left it in Asher's mailbox yesterday. From back here it's quite obvious it never would have worked out between us, but fuck all, he was so cute!* My friend Pollen called when I got home. I told him all that had happened and then I told him it was okay, because I stopped off at the liquor store on the way home. He worried, 'oh are you going to try and drown your sorrows?' I replied, 'No! I'm not going to try and drown anything! I am going to drown them...Little Fuckers.'

OH HEY! I hope y'all have yourselves a real happy Thanksgiving!

* This is a coltish remark. Actually I was attracted to much more than his handsome nose, his freckles, his crazy-curly hair, and his lissome, pale, svelte body. Oh my god, did I just go on like that? How could you let me go on like that??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home