Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

YOU KNOW WHAT MISTER? FUCK YOU.

Yesterday afternoon I was walking downtown. I was headed to a store so's I could buy a nail clipper since I had accidentally flushed mine down the toilet last week. Don't ask. Anyway, I was plugged into my ipod but I wasn't completely oblivious to the world. I did notice the man in a purple jacket right before he checked me with the full weight of his body and knock me to the ground.

I was confounded. His actions were completely unprovoked. I remember sitting on the concrete sidewalk for a couple seconds trying to figure out how I got there. He glanced back at me like I was a fire hydrant he had unintentionally kicked. And then he stumbled around the corner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF?!

1/14/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home