Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, March 30, 2009

OH DID YOU WANT THIS?

Someone in our office brought frosted brownies to work. They appeared around nine in the morning. I wanted to have one but nine seemed a bit early for me to consume a Sugar Bomb. So I decided to put it off until lunchtime, after my classes were over. I returned to the office around 2 p.m. ready for my reward when I found a co-workers had swooped in before me. He was talking very loudly, almost bragging about how he had already had two brownies today and how he was now going to help himself to a third one. I walked over to him in time to see him holding, no, squeezing the last piece in his large, greedy paw.

"Oh did you want this? You probably don't want it because I have my hands all over it, huh?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home