Musings of a Winter Wren

Saturday, May 30, 2009

GET YOUR ADS OFF THE BRIDGE

The Steady and I saw the latest Star Trek movie at the cinema today and I was appalled when we were forced to endure four, maybe five commercials before the previews began. What's happening here? Why should we pay $12 to watch fifteen minutes of commercials? Isn't that the whole reason we pay money? So we can be entertained without having to suffer blatant ads? If I wanted to watch commercials, I would do it in the comfort of my home. For free.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I agree with you but when they pay people millions of dollars to act, someone has to pay the bill. We wouldn't want these stars to starve to death would we?

They should have to publish the time the movie, we are paying to see, actually starts.

6/05/2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home