Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, April 29, 2011

I GOT NO COMPLAINTS

I have been teaching night classes a few days a week, just to make a little extra cheese. When I started doing this I was terribly stressed and grumpy, mostly because I had to devote precious weekend time (while baby slept) developing curriculum when I would have been much happier reading, or napping, or shagging my husband.

Things are much easier now. I hate to admit it but I'm getting used to the New Crazy Normal. The members of my family are adapting too, although Little Britches still protests when I leave in the morning. Since I don't have a very long commute I sometimes come home for a few hours in the afternoon. Twice this week I came home to a sleeping son, so TS and I made time for conjugal relations *wink wink* if you know what I mean.

And I'm sure you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home