Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, February 21, 2005

FISSION

When I got home we kissed and our lips formed covalent bonds. RS chopped a head of broccoli and put two winter squashes in the oven while I unpacked my things. I excitedly showed him the pocket gopher skull I extracted from an owl pellet right before we erupted in more kissing and mashing of our bodies. Soon we gave into the gravity of the kitchen floor that pulled at our combined mass like the knotted hands of Jupiter. Our clothes went on strike so we stuffed them under the kitchen sink next to an economy sized bottle of lemon joy. I burned my naked hip on the hot stove. The cat's water bowl was disturbed, while the cat herself sat on the windowsill and listened to the rhythmic sound of RS's knees on the linoleum floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home