Musings of a Winter Wren

Sunday, October 30, 2005

COSTUME PARTY AND OTHER SUCH NONSENSE

You know how traditionally, kids dress up as spooky creepy things for Halloween? Ghosts, for example, or witches, or hob goblins. I actually have no clue what a hob goblin is, other than it is fun to say. In any case, now that I'm an adult and my fear of ghosts, witches, and hob goblins are all but dissolved I thought it would be great fun to attend a costume party dressed up as an adult fear. Fear of relationship failure, for example, or fear of STDs, unplanned pregnancy, or drug addiction.

Here are some costumes I have worn as an adult:

1. Lola from Run Lola Run
2. Selma from Dancer in the Dark
3. Holly GoLightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. A Sneetch from The Sneetches*

*The one stars on thars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home