Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, October 19, 2006

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

If my life were a novel written in the third person and the reader knew everything about me and the characters around me, I think they would find my relationship with Asher, and its inevitable conclusion, quite tragic. Obviously I can't say for sure because I'm apart of the story, so I am hopelessly biased. But I have this feeling. He and I are so close to plucking a cosmic chord on the golden harp of harmony. I mean, according to the laws of mathematics and physics, we should be happy together. But somehow certain words are not exchanged. And because of that, we're forced to live parallel lives. We're not diverging, but we're not converging either. We're about as warm and caring as a dial tone. The heartbreaking part is, it's only a handful of essential words we lack.

Like maybe seven. Or eight.

In any case, it's under ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home