Musings of a Winter Wren

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MORE PROOF THAT I WORK IN A PRISON

As though I needed more proof. I like to put in little silly questions at the end of all my math exams. I suppose it's meant to lighten things up and give the students some kind of creative outlet after a rigorous left brain workout. Yesterday I gave my morning class their first exam.

Q: What is your favorite number and why? (Please show your work).

A: 17 because my pre-ban glock .40 carries that many rounds.

A: 666. I can't show you my work. I'm retired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to find an institute of higher earning.mj

12/19/2006

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Money is not the issue. A general lack of intelligence is the issue. Although, I would have to say the Satan one was pretty darn creative.

12/19/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home