Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, March 23, 2007

WHAT? WHO? ME??

Last year, I complained about a particular student named M. Well, apparently he's still a student at this college and he's still trying to invent fresh new ways of getting out of doing work and be a general lame-oh. Another instructor in my department discovered that he had plagiarized a paper. He was confronted via email and this was his response:

"Well that stinks, I told my roommate I wanted my $10 dollars back with an additional $5 for the embarassment (sic), would I have the chance to still type something up real fast for some credit so I can maintain my A for that class, it would be great if you could allow me to because I enjoyed the class and would hate for one bad judgement (sic) call to ruin it for me"

He cheated. And although he admits it, he still blames his roommate. And he's going to charge his roommate for making him look bad! For cheating! He has absolutely no idea how to take responsibility for his actions. It makes me want to find him. And wring his idiot neck. If his parents had any love for him, they would have done that years ago.

Oh, and, it's called a period. It's handy! It's dandy! Try it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home