Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, April 05, 2007

DROPPING EAVES

At this very moment, I'm at a downtown coffee shop studying GRE words while simultaneously and surreptitiously sitting in on some "natural cosmetics" pyramid scheme meeting going on at the table next to mine. I am learning so much! Not about butt cream. No, I am learning about the women. Who are these creatures? Can we really be apart of the same gender? What's with all the vacuous compliments? I feel like Jane Goodall.

One of them just said, "Yeah, like, she’s a lawyer? About to make partner? And really, really cute, you know? And she had a green Coach bag, you know? She like, had it all..."

Note to self. Absolute mark of success = Green Coach Bag. I didn't know that! Oh dear. How did I become such a loser?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home