Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, June 04, 2007

YOU SILLY DUMB ASS

Yessir. We are officially at the end of finals week. Summer break is so close I can smell it.

And it smells like cocaine.

My evening math students are taking a test this very moment. I like the class overall but there is one skinny little runt of a man that I'd like to grind my boot heel into. He's either a) telling his classmates how stupid they are, or b) sleeping upright, with both arms propped behind his head. Whenever I look at him and I think, how sad. And then I sit and wonder if they even have surgeries for people with underdeveloped genitals...

Hmph.

And so. Right before I hand out the final exam I tell them that it should not take them more than an hour to complete. Runty, looking out the window with his hands behind his head says, "It daaaaamn well better not."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home