Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

AMOEBAS OUT!

So I managed to elude those pesky protozoans in Ecuador. Brilliant. Good for me. But now, back in the United States almost a week later it suddenly hits me. And of all possible times and places, I happen to be jogging some six miles through city parks with The Steady.

It was horrible. I don't think I've never had it so bad (except for that time in Seattle when I had dim sum at 3:30 or 4:00 in the afternoon and bacteria cells had been dividing under heat lamps for about nine hours). I was literally peeing out of my butt. Truly folks, it was enough to make a hippopotamus blush. We had to stop three times on the way back to his apartment and each time, it was like my butt was auditioning for the lead role in The Exorcist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, just so you know, it's this kind of commentary that keeps me reading your website.

8/24/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home