Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

RE: MY WHITE MATTER

The Steady made fresh limeade the other day. He poured me a glass. Upon first taste my brain shouted, CORPUSCLE! Although I could not remember exactly what corpuscles were, I knew there was some connection to the drink. So I looked it up on Wikipedia and found the following definition: small free floating biological cell, especially ones occurring in blood.

This made complete sense because the drink was beautifully sweet and sour balanced with an emulsive layer of juice filled pulp at the top.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add a shot of vodka and see what you say,

3/06/2008

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

I'd say a great many things...most of which would not make sense.

Actually, he made the limeade because ultimately he wanted to make radlers, a drink that is half juice and half beer. It’s an excellent refresher after a long bike ride. I highly recommend it.

3/07/2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home