Musings of a Winter Wren

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

AND TAKE IT

I was helping a science class review for an up-coming test. I bothered to make review sheets. Then, I gave them time during class to work on the review sheets. And then I went over all the terms on the review sheets. I mean, I really felt like I was spoon-feeding all the information. I felt this so deeply I said, "I really feel like I'm spoon-feeding all the information."

But they were too busy chatting and playing simulated dirt-bike games online. They weren't even listening to me. Thoroughly irked at their inattention I went on to say, "So why don't you guys just open your mouths and take it!"

Snickering.

Oh, god the snickering!

I stammered. "I mean the information. Take the information. In your mouth. You know, the spoon. Like spoon-feeding. Just. Nevermind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home