Musings of a Winter Wren

Saturday, June 06, 2009

IT WENT A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Tuesday, June 2 was a typical day. I went to the YWCA in the morning and sat on a (very reclined) stationary bike for an hour while reading The End of Food by P. Roberts. Then I went to work where I submitted all my final grades for the quarter. When I got home, charmed by the nice weather, I decided to go for a slow three mile walk. When The Steady came home, we had a light snack before we headed out to his ultimate frisbee game. Yeah, so maybe I tossed the B around a little bit. I couldn't help it.

After a victorious game we went to the bar. And that's when I started leaking amniotic fluid, while I was waiting for my chicken quesadilla to arrive! Man, the service was particularly bad that night. We got home around 11:30 PM. I woke up two hours later thinking: Whoa, that was no Braxton-Hicks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Hey - congrats on the little you.

6/12/2009

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

If by little you, you mean, mini-me. Thanks Otis, assuming that is your real name. :)

6/13/2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home