Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, October 13, 2017

BOTH

This is gonna blow your world up, my sweet babies.

The lead singer in Cigarettes After Sex is not a woman.

I never would have...

I just...

Wow.

I like to play music for my kids when the lights are out, after we've read stories and they are on the verge of falling asleep.  I played a few songs from the self-titled CAS album and asked my daughter if she thought the singer was a man or a woman.  She paused and really seemed to give my question some thought.  And then she said, "maybe both."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Magazin d said...

Çayınızı demleyip bilgisayarınızı açıp sosyal medya veya forum sitelerinde gezerken en dikkat çeken hangisi oluyordu sizin için Şiir mi Güzel söz mü ?

Öyle bir site deyiz ki her ikisi de mevcut
Şiirler

Güzel sözler

Cerazza

11/24/2017

 

Post a Comment

<< Home