Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, November 29, 2004

DAY EIGHT

Here’s what I did yesterday:

1. Woke up late.
2. Sat in bed for three hours and read A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.
3. Talked on the telephone for an hour and a half with my sister friend in Chicago.
4. Walked to the Co-op and bought almonds, tangerines, spinach, bread, and tuna fish.
5. Danced and sang in my room to a selection of upbeat songs by Modest Mouse.
6. Rode my bike to the river and bought one ball of Lamb’s Pride yarn, heather gray.
7. Rode my bike to the coffee shop on third and got all caffeinated and introspective.
8. Rode my bike to Target and bought two toothbrushes and a large box of Jr. Mints.
9. Rode home and called my brother, pit pat, to find out what I missed this weekend.
10. Got high and played three games of solitaire while eating almonds and Jr. Mints.
11. Sat in bed and knitted mittens while listening to This American Life on NPR.
12. Called RS; told him that I got my much needed space, told him that I love him.
13. Fell asleep with sweet music on repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home