Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, June 20, 2005

SKETCHY SKETCHY

Back to the grind today. I started my math class with a professional and personal introduction. For the latter I told them that I am training to run the Chicago Marathon in October and that I bought new running socks this weekend. And don't you just loooove to put on a brand new pair of socks? Oh hell yeah. That silly comment seemed to break the ice karate style, so I told them to share some random fact about themselves; you know a hobby or something. One guy said he spends most of his time thinking about women. I asked him if he does it in a healthy, respectful way and he said yes. He just thinks about them a lot because he can't figure them out. I invited him to share his findings once his research is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home