Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, November 04, 2005

NOT THAT YOU ASKED

Not that you asked but I tend to like the svelte boys, tallish and lean. No barrel-chested blokes for me please. I also tend to like them pale as vampires, although I prefer dark, crazy, curly, unruly hair. I find bed head completely irresistible, so very pull-able.

Many women are drawn to asses and biceps. I know nothing of these. I wouldn’t know a “cute butt” if it came over and sat on my face. I am, however, a connoisseur of fingers and teeth. I love long, slender piano fingers. Not the ones that taper at the ends. I also like crooked teeth. Not rotten teeth, not missing teeth, but crooked teeth. A little overlapping is nice. A salacious gap is lovely too. Boys in vintage ruffled shirts make me writhe. Boys who use words like ennui, hackneyed, or remiss, make me want to shout obscenities.

Oh christ. I'm all worked up now. Excuse me, while I take a cold shower.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. E said...

Question;

Do you like men? Do you like short men? Do you like short men with small worn hands with short fingers? Do you like short men with small worn hands with short fingers and fairly straight teeth? Do you like short men with small worn hands with short fingers and fairly straight teeth who use words like 'reckon' and 'ubiquitous'?

If so, I'll work you up.

11/11/2005

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Hmmmm. Well that depends on what you mean by 'fairly straight' and 'work you up.'

11/13/2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home