Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, March 03, 2006

AVOCADOS FOR TEACHER

My student Z gave me two avocados on this day, the last day of class. Isn't that sweet? I told them that if they wanted to bribe me, avocados and beer would speak louder than apples. Ha ha! I'm going to go home now to eat dinner and grade finals. I hope I don't smear guacamole on them.

MY GUACAMOLE RECIPE:

1. Mash two ripe avocados
2. Lick the buttery fruit from the spoon
3. Add a few cloves minced garlic
4. Add a tablespoon of minced red onion
5. Add a tablespoon of chopped cilantro
6. Suppress orgasmic fits of excitement
7. Add the juice from a wedge of lime
8. Add salt and pepper to taste
9. Salivate like Ivan Pavlov's bitch
10. Eat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok - I have to leave a comment...your writing is simply fantastic. I love it.

3/17/2006

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Ach!

*Blushing*

You are very kind.

3/20/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home