Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, October 08, 2007

I HATE LANDLORDS

I got a message this morning from the building owners. They told me to stop referring the Craigslist people to them. They reminded me that I'm the one who wants to leave early, so I'm the one who has to show my place and find someone to rent it. Golly gee, that would have been nice to know before I posted the ad.

Apparently, the owners will gladly show my place to any general walk-ins/call-ins looking for an apartment, but they will not show my place to someone I captured through Craigslist. Oh c'mon, does it matter where the prospective renter heard about the availability? Would they really behave or look differently? If the owners insist on being assholes, why can't they just come out and say it? "Look Wrenny, we're assholes. It's what we do. We're not going to lift a finger to help you find someone to rent your place. Tough shit kid. Hwa-ha!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home