Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, March 06, 2008

VESTIGIAL POCKET

I was talking to Prada the other day about tighty whities. * He said no man before pissing bothers to thread his dick through that byzantine pocket hole thing in the front of briefs and boxer briefs. He insisted all men simply stretch the underwear elastic below the necessary boy parts before going to the bathroom. From what I have seen of men pissing, I guess I would have to agree.

Naturally, I asked him why underwear designers put that complicated business into the garment in the first place. I mean it must be a hassle to sew the pocket, right? He answered before I could even complete the question. Because if men's underwear didn't have that pocket it would look too much like women's underwear. And that would be completely unacceptable.

And so there you go.

* These odds and ends seem to rule our conversations. About a week ago we were talking about pubic hair; who trims and why. He is one of few straight male friends and when we get together, we swap secrets about our respective genders like informers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least there is some kind of conversation going on there. It seems that for the most part men are regressing to cave men days.Grunts and other foul sounds.Maybe just my bad luck.

3/07/2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home