Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, June 12, 2008

MY PERSONAL SALUTE

I don't really like cops. I'm not opposed to the idea of law enforcement, but most of the police officers I encounter are jerks. I know many share this sentiment, but probably because they were caught speeding or shop lifting and had to pay a fine. I think they're jerks because so many of them got into law enforcement because they still harbor rancor for the bullies that shoved their milktoast asses around the playground when they were kids. I mean bullying is not okay, but don't perpetuate that shit.

So when I am on my bicycle and I happen to see Minneapolis' Finest at, say, an intersection, I really can't help but scratch my ass. I'll go out of my way to make a big show of it too. Sometimes I'll yawn or burp and scratch my ass and then just stare at them with cold, dead eyes.

It's a little hobby of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home