Musings of a Winter Wren

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOT A SHINING MOMENT

Recently, I was in the grocery store parking lot with my bag of vitals. I couldn't help but notice an adjacent car parked insanely close to my car. I almost had to collapse a lung and dislocate both shoulders in order to squeeze into the driver side door of my Yaris. I am not exaggerating. Once I was inside my car, I scrambled to find a pen and piece of paper on which I scrawled something like: You are an asshole for parking so close to my car! I hope you have a rotten day!

I had just dotted my exclamation point when I spotted the driver of the offending vehicle. She was a teeny, tiny, old lady! And I almost left this horrible note on her car!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, first blog that makes me smile and it is not all about you!

11/20/2009

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

You mean this b**g isn't all about me? Gesh, I hope not. That would be so boring. ;)

11/20/2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home