Musings of a Winter Wren

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

POCKET FULL OF BREAD CRUMBS

On Thursday I am going up north via Greyhound Bus to see my parents and grandparents, who are visiting my folks for the week. Today my mom sent me an email informing me that dad and grandma had it out this morning, over some political/religious debate I'm sure. My father's parents are the only blood relatives whose car wears a pro life bumper sticker. Mom said that it will be nice to have me there for the weekend to 'ease the tension.' She must have confused me with my brother, the ultimate happy distraction. Anyway, I just wrote her back and told her I could smooth things by telling my grandparents that I'm living and having sex with a man that I'm not married to. And sometimes I let him fuck me in the batty.

If you don't hear from me again, it is because I was driven deep, deep into the woods and left there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home