Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, November 10, 2005

JAKE RUDH

I went out to an old rough neck blue collar working class bar last night to hear a dj play 80's new wave. I came home around 2 a.m. and when I got up four hours later I was still kinda wobbly legged. I mean, seriously, I was banging around the rooms of my apartment this morning like a top in a skittles game. I was literally knocking shit over until I finally fell down myself. And in the shower this morning, I noticed the following written on my hand in pen:











The first two are movies, obviously. I'm compiling a list and I didn't want to forget these gems. The next two are bands whose music was spinning. S.L.C. Punk, I don't know who the fuck they are. Most likely someone mentioned them and I felt compelled to write it down. The last word is some kind of controlled substance. I think someone recommended it if, say, one were moving one's furniture and needed a pocket full of speed. So there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home