Musings of a Winter Wren

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

THINKING OF YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY

I got a birthday card from my grandparents yesterday. It reads the following: A Granddaughter is God's way of touching your heart with laughter, blessing your life with happiness and filling your world with love.

Awww. Now isn't that nice? Yeah. Part of me thinks that's real nice.

And the other part of me is vigorously shaking the card for my $50 check. Only there isn't a $50 check! Just some clunky little key chain with a dream catcher on it. And a note that says: I hope you like the dream catcher! God Bless!

God bless indeed. God bless me and my fifty-dollar-less-ness. Now I gotta turn tricks this weekend. In the bitter cold. And I was hoping I could stay in.

*sigh!*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. I've been dying to know what you look like. What corner do you hang out on? Just kidding. I am curious though. RM

1/30/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home