Musings of a Winter Wren

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SHE'S COME UN-POTTED

I came home this afternoon to find one potted plant, un-potted. Black soil and tiny Styrofoam balls were spilled on the floor and sofa. I herded the cats into the living room and began to interrogate. I demanded, “Blah, blah?” And then I waved a stiff hand at the mess and yelled, “Blah! Blah! Blah!” I know they don’t understand words so I didn’t bother to come up with any. They just blinked their little green eyes. The Steady’s cat at least had the decency to look alarmed at my noise.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I just wanted to let you know I've been reading your Online Thought Journal (I didn't want to call it the B-word) for a few weeks now. Your posts are funny and entertaining. I'm enjoying your sense of humor.

I hope you don't mind me lurking around like this. If it's a problem just say shoo and I'll bug off :)

4/16/2008

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Lurk all you like. I'm flattered someone finds it lurk worthy. I'm especially happy to make friends with people who write words with double oo's, like shoo.

4/17/2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home