Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, September 07, 2015

THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE

I'm currently re-reading The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  It is the second or third book that I have EVER re-read in my life, and let me tell you, I am not disappointed.  It is every bit as entertaining as it was when I first read it in eleventh grade.

I have been reading the volume since March, actually.  The problem with my pace is that I will put it down for a few weeks here and there and then forget what happened last.  And the tome is so weird and/or I am so completely wasted when I read it that I have to go back a few chapters until I have gained some traction, some recollection of what came before, that I hardly make any progress.

And I have a sneaking feeling I am laughing at all of the same jokes again and again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home