Musings of a Winter Wren

Monday, February 07, 2005

HIT AND RUN

Well, I'm sad to report that I fell off the wagon this weekend...or is it on the wagon? How can someone fall on a wagon?? Anyway, two innocent cookies were involved. And some chocolate covered raisins. And two bagels with lox. Who says I don't know how to party? I don't fuck around with hot pockets and pizza rolls from the Super America, let me tell you bub.

Strangely, I'm not totally berating myself for it. I mean, I'm not thrilled that it happened, but it was a hard weekend filled with toxic anxieties and I'm doing the best I can. I woke up Saturday morning with caterpillars in my belly (you know the furry kind), like I was preparing to perform in front of a live audience. Besides, I don't need to punish myself any more since my stomach is already doing a fine job of that. I ate a whole roll of Tums and I'm still breathing sulfuric acid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home