Musings of a Winter Wren

Saturday, February 05, 2005

LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

RS is in Seattle visiting his folks this weekend. I have his sweatshirt on because I miss the way he smells. I've never been one to talk something endless about my significant other. I see that behavior most in (but not exculsively in) adolescent girls. They seem to intentionally seek out portals in conversation with which to suck the topic of their boyfriends, beyond all laws of nature and time, into the dialogue. For example, I might say something about stubbing my toe over the weekend, and they would respond "Oh my god, my boyrfiend has toes!"

Having said that, I think you should know that I have never been with a man who made me feel that life without him, isn't really living. And it's unsettling having him so far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home