Musings of a Winter Wren

Friday, January 09, 2009

CHINESE JAPANESE DIRTY KNEES LOOK AT THESE

So those squirrely immature boys I mentioned on 12/15. Man, they crack me up. Today I was showing a video about affluence in China. Shockingly, there are Chinese people on the program and they are speaking in, you guessed it, Chinese. And apparently, some of these guys find the Chinese language rather funny.

Ching! Chang! Chong! Wing! Wang! I'm sure that's all they hear.

Whatevs. I don't care. If anything, I find it funny that they find it funny.* But while they're giggling uncontrollably into their balled up fists I have to ask, "What? Are we, like, twelve or something?" They all look at one another, unsure how to respond until someone says, "Well Jim is post-secondary, so." To this I say, "Well, I guess that means Jim has a good excuse.  What's yours?"

I'm no fun.

* Funny in that sad, bewildered I-can't-believe-you-are-so-young-and-inexperienced-that-you-still-take-someone-speaking-another-language-as-hilarity sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home