Musings of a Winter Wren

Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE CAT IS EXONERATED

On my birthday, The Steady asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I had always wanted to check out the Art Shanty Project. It's like Burning Man, only less acid and more snow. So we went into the ice houses and took part in the various interactive pieces. For example, our picture is somewhere in the archives of the Snap Shot Shanty. But you will never find us among thousands! We also went to the Art Shanty Confessional to confess our sins. Below you will find mine.

What a relief it is to get that off my chest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked through the photos, but didn't see one labeled Wren and Steady. Did you use bogus names at the Snap Shot Shanty??? Just kidding. Still enoying your posts!!

-Anon

2/12/2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we both know I meant to type "enjoying".

-Anon

2/12/2009

 
Blogger Winter Wren said...

Yes, in order to protect our identities, The Steady and I gave the folks at the Snap Shop Shanty pseudonyms. But shhhhh about it;)

2/12/2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home